Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Roadies Rally! Don't let them cancel October Road!

Okay girls - I know you're reading this, and I know some of you are fans of "October Road."

It seems the big wigs at ABC aren't pulling for our little show. Rumors abound that it could be canceled before season three.

Check out the blog post here, and add your two cents. I love this show - it's pretty much the only bright spot in the reality TV wasteland of 2008, besides "Lost." Looks like there's a grassroots (or webroots) campaign to keep it going, similar to "Jericho." But, "Jericho" was actually canceled, and the web campaign brought it back from the dead. I hope "October Road" doesn't get to that point.

They can't cancel it on us - I have to see if Eddie and Janet get back together and I'm still waiting for Big Cat to get his ass kicked.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

To one Jill from another.... Thank you for you post in your blog about October Road! Also, We have started a Pay OR Forward campaign as well, details are on the message boards! Fingers crossed for out favorite show! Take care!

Bets said...

After hearing you talk today about how you got in a workout from FitTV, I think you should be able to post both miles and minutes over there in your tracker on the right!
I know you aren't a slacker ... so you should get credit for it!

Chris said...

I'm on it, Jill. I'll go there and put in my two cents to keep "October Road."

Related Posts with Thumbnails