Sunday, March 16, 2008

The night in pictures

Here's the photo take from last night.


Mitzi and me.


Betsy, me, Mitzi. Okay - take a look at this photo. Two words. BARE MINERALS. I love them, and how they make my complexion look. I hate putting on makeup, but I love that stuff (and no, I'm not being paid to say that).


Adam and Doug. It kinda looks like Doug is checking Adam out in this photo...


Two things about this crowd photo: Yes, that IS a can of Schlitz you see raised to the roof, and YES, that is a vintage 80s-style prom dress on the right side of the photo. It was a packed house, as you can see.


Most of the staches were fake, but not this guy's.


I don't ever remember ChaNandler Bong talking about _____ plugs when he discussed working with the WENIS on "Friends." Thanks to Betsy for stealthily snapping this photo. And, please God, don't let there be ads on my blog based on this post...


Here's the guitarist rockin' his best Neil Schon. BUT, don't you think he kind of looks like Kevin Cronan from REO Speedwagon?


LOSTIES: I think they had Roger WorkMan, from the Dharma Initiative, brought in to play bass at the gig.


Billy's disguise.

4 comments:

Heather rules said...

Totally Kevin Cronan. OMG I'm totally cracking up right now. Those pics are hilarious. Should I be ashamed that Justin & I bought some Schlitz last weekend? hehe

Kathryn said...

Love the pics, especially you, betsy and mitzi.

I want you to know..you get a no comment freebie from me today for not exercising last week, but I am watching!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jill, you look great in those pics! Bare Minerals, huh? Do you buy online?

chitknit said...

Hey Lori!
Nope. I bought mine as a starter kit from Ulta, which is a big cosmetics store on 119th street, right off 35. It was on sale at Christmas time. I really do like it a lot. I hate the way makeup feels, and I can't even tell I'm wearing any when I use the Bare Minerals.

Jeez, they should be paying me for testimonials! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails