Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday

We're off to see the "Bodies Revealed" exhibit at Union Station this morning. Mom, Adam and I are going. I still can't decide how I will react.

I want to go, because I think it will be incredible to see what the inside of my body might look like. But, I'm also not sure how I'll feel when we actually get there. Will I be grossed out? Squeamish?

I'm not usually squeamish, so I think I'll be okay.

Yesterday, we checked out "Be Kind Rewind." It was cute, but not my favorite Jack Black movie. We got to the movie about four minutes before it started. It was in one of the smaller theatres at the complex, and there were a lot of people in it (Spring Break and all). Since there would be four of us, we had to find four seats together. There were four in one row, but the three people next to them said they were saving one. Okay. So, I asked politely if they would mind moving over one seat. The dad and daughter were like "Yeah, that's cool." The mom said. "YES. As in YES, I MIND moving over and will not."

Nice. I really think moving over one foot would have ruined her movie-watching experience.

I meant to turn around later and see if there were actually saving the seat - I don't think they were because when they walked out there were still only three of them.

So, we went and grabbed four seats together right behind the railing between the upper and lower level, and we put our feet up, so it was probably better anyway.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Please post about the exhibit. I'm curious if you liked it or not.

Chris said...

I really miss spring break about this time every year :-(

ksukim said...

mean people make me mad!! Hope your spring break is going well. I'm getting some needed sleep but have to get up tomorrow. My new macs are being delivered. I'm pumped. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails